Just another meme

I was tagged (dared is probably the more apt term) by quite a number of bloggers to do this meme. It's been quite sometime since I did something like this so I thought I'd give it a shot. So here goes.

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A bunch of grapes. Not all at the same time, of course, though I've also done that.

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
May this year at Caluruega.

3. Can you play the guitar?
I still have to meet a male person who grow up in the Visayas who can't strum the guitar.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Someone at work we call Migs (long story). He was trying to be cute and well, he wasn't. Lol.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Had to finish XXX because they showed something that involved the Bank I work for. Lonnggg story.

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes. To Bangkok. If not, Tagaytay would do. Assuming I could afford it.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Nah. I guess the people I've been with while watching fireworks were also more interested in the fireworks than in doing anything else.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on Facebook?
Which of my friends in Facebook live closest to me? How about my kids? They live two doors away from me.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Why the heck not? I am friends with all, as in ALL my exes.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I am sure I have an opinion of him if I knew him.

11. When was the last time you cried?
Saturday. Graduation of DLS-CSB. Read my post about it.

12. Who took your profile picture
Raymond, my student.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Hmmm...am not really into taking pictures, but I guess that would be my students while they were doing an activity in class last week.

14. Was yesterday better than today?
Not really. But philosophically, I guess it should be because the alternative is unthinkable.

15. Can you live a day without TV?
Yup. As long as there is a good book and something to munch on.

16. Are you upset about anything?
I try not to be. But I do get upset when I witness pure unadulterated meanness.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Again, the opposite is unthinkable.

18. Are you a bad influence?
Sadly yes.

19. Night out or night in?
Depends on what I am in the mood for. But mostly...night in.

20. What item(s) could you not go without during the day?
Ipod, credit cards, macbook, books.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
My daughter asking to be picked up by the driver.

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Can be better, but I feel blessed.

24. Do you hate anyone?
Nope. I try not to hate anyone.

25. If we were to look in your Email inbox, what would we find most?
Stuff from my professional email groups.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Sadly, yes.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes, but I guess it was with sarcasm.

28. What song is stuck in your head?
Today it was Stevie Wonder's Knocks Me Off My Feet. LSS.

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
No one I can think of right now.

30. Wanna have grandkids before you're 50?
Nah. Please god, not yet.

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow:
Deal with stress.

32. Do you think too much or too little?
My problem is that I think too much; it's like a disease.

33. Do you smile a lot?
I wish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Letter To Our Leaders

Farewell, Victor

A pathway towards better clarity of the issues on RH Bill