Blog update

I've been on blog leave for quite sometime because I had to attend to many things - a national conference, a major project in the Bank, etc.  I felt that I had to set some priorities and stick to them.  I've been having some health problems recently too and I've been advised to really slow down. So there.

I am posting the columns that I wrote for the Manila Standard Today all in one sweep.  Sorry, but I don't have the time to organize and ante-date each one.  That would also be cheating in a way.  

To the one or two people that have been bugging me, trying to provoke me into a fight in this blog - sorry, but I have better things to do.  I feel sad that some people are so wrapped up in bitterness but hey, everyone needs to grow up in their own ways and in their own time. 
 
 

Popular posts from this blog

Open Letter To Our Leaders

Farewell, Victor

A pathway towards better clarity of the issues on RH Bill