Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Just got back from a weekend strategic planning session in Tagaytay. I hereby report that it was verrrrrrrry cold up there during the weekend. I have a relatively high tolerance for cold weather but at around 7pm of Saturday, I gave up and wore a thick jacket. I usually just wear a scarf or shawl when am in Tagaytay or Baguio. Okay, I will admit that I make it a point to show off my collection of scarves when given the slightest opportunity, hehehe.

(I think I made a post about it a couple of years ago when I was in Chiang Mai Thailand. Most men in other Asian countries from India and Bhutan to Laos and Cambodia use shawls and scarves all the time. It's like an all-around fabric for them. They use it to warm themselves against the cold, as makeshift bag to carry objects (even babies, actually), and for many other purposes. It comes very handy).

Anyway, just getting back into the swing of things.


It's Chinese new year in an hour and it seems everyone is in search of more luck this year and lots of enterprising people out there are cashing in on the demand. My take on it is actually simple: If it helps you think more positively, then by all means go all out with the rituals.

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI EVERYONE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Letter To Our Leaders

Farewell, Victor

A pathway towards better clarity of the issues on RH Bill