Marathon time...

Given my physical condition, which is best described by weaknesses rather than strengths, it is obvious that I am not referring to a different, more physical kind of marathon.

I'm taking advantage of the lonnnggg break to catch up on my reading and my DVDs backlog.

Here's the list of books that I intend to finish before January 5:

1. A Prisoner of Birth, Jeffrey Archer
2. The Tales of Beedle the Bard, J.K. Rowling
3. Fragile Things, Neil Gaiman
4. Culture and History, Nick Joaquin
5. Passages, Cristina Pantoja Hidalgo
6. Militant But Groovy, compiled by Soliman Santos and Paz Verdades Santos
7. Ultimate Blogs, Sarah Boxer
8. When You Are Engulfed in Flames, David Sedaris
9. The Whole Truth, David Baldacci
10. The Flip Reader, Jessica Zafra
11. The Reader, Bernhard Schlink
12. A Thousand Splendid Sons, Khaled Hosseini
13. Soledad's Story, Jose Dalisay
14. Breaking Dawn, Stephenie Meyer

Yup, good luck to me. Hahaha. I have issued an advisory to kith and kin that I didnt want to be disturbed in the next few days. Fortunately, the selection is composed of relatively easy reads.

And for intermission, here's the list of movies/TV shows on DVDs that I also intend to watch (something that I've been meaning to do in the last few months...):

1. The Lion in Winter
2. Love in the Time of Cholera
3. 100
4. House (Seasons 2-5)
5. Bucket List
6. Damages (Season 1)

And I also intend to update this blog everyday. Promise.

Gotta go. Need to go back to my reading...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Letter To Our Leaders

Farewell, Victor

A pathway towards better clarity of the issues on RH Bill