Apologies

It is not censorship. Something simply went wrong with the template of this blog. Comments don't get published. They just disappear after I approve them. I am trying to fix it. Been trying to retrieve the comments that disappeared, but I guess they are already lost somewhere in cyberspace. Sorry.

Meantime, my apologies to those who have been trying to post comments, including my friends.

And yes, my apologies are also directed to people who were too happy to jump on this post and taunt me for what they see as my "belated awakening." It really amazes me that there are people who only see things as plain black and white. But go ahead if it makes you happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Letter To Our Leaders

Farewell, Victor

A pathway towards better clarity of the issues on RH Bill