In honor of politicians...

Here's a joke shared by one of the regular readers of this blog Mommy Jo. Read, laugh, and weep.

Four surgeons are discussing who are the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."

The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

But the fourth surgeon shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians (especially from the Philippines?) are the easiest to operate on. There are no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hahaha! I still laugh when I read that joke. Thanks for sharing it with the rest by making it the subject of your latest blog. We all need a joke break. Or will it make your readers weep?

About your previous blogs, hehehe, Mr Austero, I like your response to Mr Buencamino. And I like reading BenignO's comments, very wise, very mature, jolts me back to my serious sane side.
Good Day! MommyJo
Anonymous said…
I needed the laugh......that sure is a good description of each one of the careers......but, politicians do fit into this very well!
Keep it going!

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell, Victor

Open Letter To Our Leaders

A pathway towards better clarity of the issues on RH Bill