Who Actually Knows?


I stayed up late last night watching a documentary on Stonehenge. This is one place I would truly love to visit the moment I win the lotto jackpot (yes, I have started betting although not regularly). The others would be the Inca temples, The Great Wall of China, The Red Square, The Leaning Tower, The Grand Canal, The Ankor Wat, Ayers Rock, The Pyramids at Giza, The Grand Canyons, and The Vatican. There. Too many places to visit, too little resources. Sigh.

But back to Stonehenge - how did they do it? They have theories including that bit about Martians doing it with superior technology. There are some things in this world that are beyond comprehension. I think some things are best left that way - they should be enjoyed and appreciated even if they are not fully understood.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Bong, just fly and visit San Diego and i will take you to Grand Canyon. I will take all the rest here.

Popular posts from this blog

Open Letter To Our Leaders

Farewell, Victor

A pathway towards better clarity of the issues on RH Bill