HP4

Yes, I finally got around to watching Harry Potter 4 (The Goblet of Fire) last night at the Glorietta. I was half expecting the theatre to be empty, after all, the movie has been showing for what seems like 2 years already - but nah, the theatre was still full. By the looks of it, many of the people were repeat watchers since the guy behind me kept on babbling on about the next scene (don't you just hate people who talk inside movie houses?).

What do I think about the movie? This movie was everything I imagined it would be. Honest. The triwizard challenges were exactly as I imagined them - except for that bit about Harry Potter flying around Hogwarts on his broom. To me that was a bit stretched considering that there were many wizards and witches watching who could have done something to that wayward dragon.

Well, four down, three to go. I am looking forward to reading the last installment of the book series. Wonder when it will come out?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell, Victor

Open Letter To Our Leaders

A pathway towards better clarity of the issues on RH Bill